Finally, it is up to date

In Programming on 25 April, 2006 at 9:39 am

After such a long time, I’ve finally got my act together to make my test program up to date with the WinFX Feb CTP release.  Its not that the update need as long as 2 months  plus to make, just that I was really busy with other work related project.  The actual time I took was about 1 and a half day but the amount of changes that has gotten into WinFX was quite a lot.

First there was a change in the namespace URL, this update is making the URL official.  Then the various scripting parameters in XAML has changed, for example the way to refer to a ResourceDictionary is no longer just a single line.  It has changed to become a nested set of ResourceDictionary script.

So after clearing this hurdle, I will progress on to port my C++ code into C# code.  I am already getting into some serious obstacle but I will be clearing them step by step.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: